My Week that Was - April 2

Sunrise, Sunday morning March 27. (dwm)
 The second weekend of the big basketball tournament isn't as jam-packed as the first, but there are still a lot of games.

 My bracket was a mess after two rounds, the only team I had left was Kansas, so I did what anybody would do... pick the winners of the last three games.  (You can read that blog here.)

 Over the weekend I scheduled another appointment to give blood.  Two days later the Red Cross called to cancel because they didn't have enough workers available!

Outside my office. 3/31/2022 dwm photo
We hired a new administrative assistant this week.  It's a full-time shared position with another part of Oakwood.

They start next week.  It will take time to get up to speed, but I'm anxious to take the next step.

Thursday more than an inch of heavy, wet snow fell.

It looked pretty, although a lot of people weren't too happy with the layer of white.  The best part is it doesn't overstay its welcome.  By Friday afternoon, the sun melted everything within reach of its rays.

Over the course of next week, college basketball comes to an end and baseball celebrates its opening day.  More than melting snow, baseball is a harbinger of spring. 

Comments