2,500

This is post 2,500 since the first one July 21, 2012.

If you've read every one, bless you and thanks.  When this started I wasn't sure how often I would post or how long it might last.

As I started I checked out other blogs in the blogspot.com universe and discovered quite a few which quickly lost steam and stand there like a  partially finished home.

The stretch from January 2013 through March 2015 when I posted everyday was fun but not sustainable.

Since then I've enjoyed the pattern of posting on Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday with extras sprinkled in.   

The top 3 all-time posts in terms of times read are: The Wright Stuff; Teachers and Leaders; and JLIT 48.

The most popular pages (accessed by clicking on their tab at the top of the home page) are My Covered Bridge Collection; Mozzy's Breakfast List; and Biking to Bucky on Parade.

Most readers live in the United States followed by Italy, Russia, France, and Germany.

Wherever you live and no matter how often you stop by, I appreciate you spending a little time here.  A new addition since a year ago was a new page called DWM Videos which allows you to watch some narrated slide shows about Bucky, covered bridges, and lighthouses.  

A new page of Vintage Videos just started during the last two weeks.  I expect that to have at least a couple dozen videos to watch by the end of 2021.  Now that the pandemic is over, I hope to pick up at least one more covered bridge and more lighthouses in the upper mid west.

Thanks for your company!

Comments