TUTCM Pointdexter 2019

Thanks for visiting and reading!
This blog started in July 21, 2012.

That's 7 years, 5 months, and 14 days; 89 months and 14 days; or 2, 723 days.

I've enjoyed it all and appreciate you making time to read it.

During that time 2,219 posts were published - getting 175,436 page views.

In 2019, 264 posts attracted 25,600 views.

When this little venture started, I didn't have a plan in terms of posts per week or the kind of site this might become - to the degree I had a mission statement it was this, "thoughts about life, biking, photography, the Packers, Brewers, Badgers, and other stuff."

My life has walked across these posts - I've stayed away from "hot takes," but try to share my perspective on today's issues.  It's been fun to share my photography with you, and I believe writing these pieces regularly has improved my writing.

Joining you four times a week is habit-forming.  On those days when no topics immediately come to mind, I search for the kind of content you expect.

It's been a fun adventure - these 2,219 posts.  I look forward to sharing 2020 with you too.

They Used to Call Me Pointdexter blog stats:

2019 Top 5 Blogs
    Happy New Year 2019
    In the Heart of Texas
   A Day at the Museum
   May the 4th Be With You
   Celebrity 4some at AmFam

Top 5 Countries in visits
  Italy
  USA
  Russia
  France
  Germany

All-time visits to website since July 21, 2012- 175, 472

Comments