2,000 Blog posts

In case you are wondering what this blog is called.
This blog is post 2,000.

It started with a quiet hello on July 21, 2012.

Thanks to you, since then more than 151,300 friends came to read "They used to call me Pointdexter."

The most read post is the Wright Stuff which first appeared July 31, 2016 and has been looked at 153 times.

Teachers and Leaders - memories of teachers in my life - has 111 visits.

In third, What a Prize about a Chuck E. Cheese prize our family won on a trip to Colorado Springs.

My long walk to visit the Big Sable Lighthouse near Ludington, Michigan is tied with What a Prize in third with 107 readers.

Low Expectations, about my run last Thanksgiving is in 5th with 102 visits; Weekend Games, another blog re-visiting the Lutheran school I attended is 6th and the last blog with readers in triple digits.

The highest ranked Packer post came during the 2018 season - a sad commentary on a loss to the New York Jets.

Another lighthouse trip, to Grand Haven and Muskegon in Michigan is 8th.

My week that was just before Christmas climbed into the 9th spot.  In 10th, A Taste of Back Home, are sweet words about the Norske Nook in 2016 stands in 10th.

The United States, Italy, Russia, France, and Germany are home to the largest number of readers and Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Internet Explorer are the most popular ways to get here.

Thank you for taking the time to visit, read, and pay attention.

They used to call me Pointdexter started with the idea of sharing my thoughts, ideas, and experiences.  A lot of it has been biographical (in case you still don't know why they used to call me Pointdexter, this blog answers your question).

There are a couple of serial stories and lots of posts about covered bridges and lighthouses.

It started as a lark and became a serious avocation.  I like coming up with ideas and hopefully improved my writing along the way.  Thanks for reading - please come back Tuesday for 2,001!

Comments