Six Figures

I missed when it happened, but sometime in the last week or so this little ol' blog passed 100,000 views.

Over a little more than 4 years doesn't put this site on any "most popular" list, but I'm thankful you took the time to stop and read this blog.

More than 85,000 page viewers live in the United States.

Just a bit behind is Russia in second place with 4,051.  Then France followed by South Korea and Malaysia. The rest of the top ten:  Portugal, Germany, Poland, Brazil, and the United Kingdom.

Most popular blog, The Wright Stuff with more than 160 views.

Teachers and Leaders is second with 114.

One blog, a review of Max's Farm Table is 7th on the list.  The blog post lasted longer than the restaurant, now home to the Hurts Donut shop which I wrote about this last Saturday (I wonder if that one will reach the top ten?).

After all of this, I'm still not completely sure which blogs draw eyeballs and which ones don't; so I'll keep on writing about stuff that interests me and sometimes, apparently interests you.  Thanks!

Comments