Get Your Protein

My morning shake. dwm

 The last four weeks I've had a chocolate flavor protein shake to drink while driving to the gym.

 It tastes good. Every day but one I drank it cold. I was warned a room temperature shake wouldn't be good. It wasn't bad, but it's better cold.

 There's 30 grams of protein, 160 calories, and 1 gram of sugar. I feel better coming out of the workout and starting the day. There's no data or way I can prove it but my head feels clearer too.

 A case at Costco is $29.99 for 25 shakes which seems reasonable. It's easy to drink and it's gives me the boost I needed.

 Last weekend after my workout I stopped by Kwik Trip for a pint of chocolate milk. It has 16 grams of protein and more than double the calories. 

 If you need a boost and more protein in your diet, I recommend this one but find the one that works for you and keeps you moving!

Comments