TBD

Verona.  1/5/2019 dwm photo

"To be determined," is a short-handed way of saying you aren't ready to go and don't know what to do, so the next thing is unknown, it's determined now or later.
 
I didn't have an idea Sunday what I was going to write for this blog... there wasn't a wacky holiday to spark an idea and I didn't want to write another weather piece.

There has been 2, 904 posts before this one and I'm pretty sure there was at least a germ of an idea before I started writing most of them.

After I saved the publication date I wanted a placeholder on the title line, so I typed T B D.

At this point I'm four paragraphs into the post and still don't know what to write.  To be determined is a promise something will be done, something will rise from the ether.  I'm still not sure what that might be today but it is enough to finish post 2, 905 and move to the next one.

Comments