New Videos

There are two new covered bridge videos.
  It was a good feeling to check the Whites Bridge off my 'to do' list two weeks ago.

  After posting a blog about the bridge it was time to update the videos which show the historic covered bridges I've seen in the upper Midwest.

  Thankfully, I didn't need to reinvent the wheel but with a few edits was able to add the slides about Ionia county's covered bridge.

There are two bridge videos.  I use one during my covered bridge presentations which shows one picture of every one of the 123 bridges in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, Illinois, Iowa, and Indiana.  Here it is:

 
 
The second video takes a longer look with up to four views of each bridge, it runs 25:31.

 As I reviewed the new tapes, I watched the original Biking to Bucky on Parade video which shows all 85 Bucky Badgers.  I forgot it didn't have any sound, no talking or music.

After 30 minutes of editing and adding a soundtrack here is the new version.

The album version of the bridges video and the new Bucky tape are available on the DWM Video tab on my blog's homepage.  The short version is at the bottom of the Biking to Bucky on Parade homepage.

Comments