This Many

My one and only blog signage.
This is my third blog of 2022 out of an expected 220.  

Thanks for reading!  Some of you have been taking time to check this page out since the early days back 2012 while others are more recent.  Either way, I appreciate you taking time to rest your cursor here a while.

My weekly plan is to post Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday, which is the schedule I've tried starting five years ago in 2016. Additional posts are made for the arrival of spring, summer, autumn, and winter and other inspiring topics.

Judging by the count over the last four years it is pretty safe to expect 225.  Last year there were 228; 225 in 2020; 264 in 2019; and 267 posts in 2018.  

I began keeping a spreadsheet listing blog topics and their labels in July 2017.  You can search 'Labels' or by month and year if you want.  For areas I want to highlight check out 'Blog Collections' along the right side of the home page.

Later this month I need to come up with a new series as the chapters I've been writing for StoryWorth comes to an end.  If you have an idea, add a comment to this page and I'll check it out.

You may be aware this is my tenth year at the keyboard (perhaps yours, too?), so that will be the next blog-focused string of posts.  Thanks for sticking with me.  

Comments