What's a Story Worth?

Their logo as found online
Storyworth.com
Our journey through a year's worth of stories is nearly done using the gift we received from our boys last Christmas.

I've finished 50 of 52 planned chapters.  Two weeks ago, we received the "you're almost done" email.  

The email was the first indication we received about the book's length.  We get up to 480 pages.  As I stand right now, I'm using 270, but after reviewing the first two dozen pages I have that many pages because I haven't edited the size of the photos to take the size of the page into account.

Because I have plenty of space available, I picked a few bonus questions and an epilogue to close "My Life So Far" because I'm hopeful/optimistic that there are more chapters to come.

That will take some time because it looks like I'll go into each story one more time to edit the photos and re-review the language, look for misspellings, and check that it makes sense.

The email had helpful information on the process, we have the opportunity to choose the book cover design and its title. 

I've looked forward to those weekly questions and appreciated having a standing piece of content every Sunday.  While I work on the final chapters and review it before pressing 'print' I'll need to think of something new for the regular Sunday blog spot.

Comments