My Week That Was - May 29

Along my walk Sunday.
5/23/2021 (dwm)
  We started the last full week of May with the hottest day so far as highs passed 80 and humidity levels made it feel like summer.

  For our second Saturday breakfast we went to the Hubbard Avenue Diner.  I had pancakes, they were very good.

  Later it was time to touch up a couple walls that didn't get covered last year when we had the first-floor refreshed.  It's not something I enjoy but getting it done made me feel better.

  There was time to finish the latest Vintage Video episode, but for some reason I couldn't upload the finished 'movie' to YouTube.  It's the tenth in the series.

  Monday I gave rickshaw rides again in the afternoon.  We had a great time circling the campus and cruising slow past beds filled with flowers and fragrance.

Just two days later I was to give more rides, but the bikes weren't back from the shop so we had to cancel on one of the best days of the year.  I'm hopeful the bikes will return next week and be ready to roll.

I got an early start on the 11th episode of Vintage Video.  It will focus on equine stories.  I'm calling it "Hold the Horses."  You can see it Thursday.

Last couple days have been cool after several unseasonably warm days.  The cold front blew in much-needed rain.  South Wisconsin is way behind normal on precipitation, so a couple all-day soaking showers are welcome.

Yet another pandemic first this coming weekend as we're hosting visitors for the first time.  It's another advantage of being fully-vaccinated.

Have a great week!

Comments