My Week that Was - April 17

Badger Mill Creek   4/4/2021
dwm photo
   The weather to start the week was forgettable.  Cloudy and cool discouraged photography, so the regular pandemic drives were uninterrupted.

   Milwaukee Brewer baseball started its second weekend as it resumed its rightful place as an almost daily companion from now until the end of October.

   Just an every-other-week routine now, I took a Covid-19 test at work Monday morning, then drove to our east campus to interview a couple colleagues for an upcoming publication and met with a donor in-person while masked for the first time since the crisis began.

   I spent some time this week working on continuing education.  There hasn't been any courses available to work on until a few days ago, now the deadline to complete them is the end of April. 

Little update on voice acting... I'm doing 3 - 5 auditions a week and occasionally making finalist, but still haven't landed a paying gig.  I am not discouraged and still feel like I'm improving technique and editing skills.  It's nine months of trying to land a job, which might be why it is known as acting.

You can easily see the dawn's early light right now.  On clear mornings like we had Friday there is already a shade of pale on the east horizon as the sun is an hour from rising.  When  leaving the house I need a flashlight, by the time I return I no longer need it to see or be seen.

We're half-way through April and much of Wisconsin needs more of the showers associated with this month to enjoy the flowers which arrive in May.  

Have a great week! 

Comments