Vintage Video - Classic Cars


This week's video combines a couple features I did for our "Thirty" program.  The first profiled a Gregory, South Dakota man and his 1929 Ford Model A car.

While a quiet man, he enjoyed talking about his car and what he built to go with it.  Woody was a fun interview and good sport in driving the car around his small town so I could capture enough video to cover the story.

The second looks at the Pioneer Auto Show which is still in business in Murdo along I-90.  It's a family business developed from a passion for classic cars and the desire to succeed as a business which meant drawing tourists off the highway.

As a reporter-photographer for KELO-TV it was my job to marry the words and the images into the final piece so the result in longer pieces comes from hours of work.  I hope you enjoy them.

Comments