On The Air - Epilogue

Written fresh for this re-publication of On The Air

I really enjoyed revisiting Roseville and the lives of Pete, Ken, Emjay, Vicki, Kathy, Jeff, Karen, and the rest of the community over the last few weeks as I re-read and edited the original story.

When it started in 2015, I published one chapter a week over 36 weeks.  I think adding two chapters a day over 19 days is a better way for you to stay with the story.

It also makes me curious about what happened after the "-30-."  (The "-30-" is, or was, the symbol we used when writing news stories for radio or television - it means the end of story.)

What was Jean's answer?

What happened at the station?

What happens at the big spring gala when Dr. Straw became a favorite son of Roseville?

And what about the Bauers and their baby?

Stay tuned.

Comments