My Week That Was - Sept 28

Good Morning!  September 18, 2019  dwm photo
What makes a good morning?

Is it a cup of coffee, or an invigorating bottle of Mt. Dew?

Maybe, it's the absence of those comforts and the lack of nearly everything to start your day.

Just last week I got to do that, camera in hand, waiting for the sun.

Waves gently kissed the shore.  Acorns careened through branches and leaves before landing with a thud on the forest floor.

I was alone with my thoughts.  The majesty of the moment prompted a prayer of thanks for the opportunity to see a new day in such a magnificent place.  As I watched the sun rise; I was amazed at how fast it went from a glow to a sliver to a full globe hovering above the water.  During the day I notice the sun's movement during the day, but not minute to minute like this... wow.

Looking for these moments create perspective and introspection - something I can use on a regular basis.

You can find your moment.  It doesn't have to be next to a lake at sunrise, but if you need an idea be my guest. 

Have a great week!

Comments