The Secret Life of Pets

Movie poster at Marcus Theaters
7/2/2019 dwm photo
No spoilers here, but I gotta tell you this movie discloses what our pets do when we leave home.

It's shocking and funny.

Of course, it's not a complete surprise because another movie, ingeniously called "The Secret Life of Pets," let us check out those lives in 2016.

Max, Snowball, and Gidget are as good a set of friends as a rabbit and two dogs will ever be; but they don't know each others secret dreams.

The movie takes a journey along with Max as he matures into his role in the family; understands the out-sized dreams of a white powder puff bunny; and agonizes along with a love-sick pooch.

There are interesting plot twists; story lines; and actors (Harrison Ford in his voice-over debut).

We caught an early showing with a lot of kids in the audience who enjoyed the show.  I thought it was pretty good, nice light fare on a summer evening.

Enjoy the show.  I think you may enjoy it more if you catch it on $5 Tuesday.

Comments