Is it Really Sold Everywhere?

In front of a store in an Oconomowoc
strip mall.  5/4/2019 dwm photo
From what I can tell, if you are in the market for CBD oil you can probably find it on any street corner.

There is a Family Video store not far from where I live (that's right, an actual store selling movies) with several signs out front announcing they sell CBD oil.

To clarify, CBD oil is made from cannabidiol.  It is one of two cannabinoids found in a cannabis plant, but it doesn't have the ingredient THC which makes the user high.

It is sold as a pain reliever and in the midst of the Opoid crisis marketed as a non or less addictive method to relieve pain.

That may be true, or not, I have no idea.

What I find amusing is that it seems to be sold everywhere.

The sign in the photo was outside a Hallmark Store!

At this point it won't surprise me if it is a new variety of cookies sold by young lady scouts soon.

Comments