My Week That Was - March 10

The Zumbrota Bridge from the bridge which
replaced it.   3/3/2018  dwm photo
The start of my last seven days began with the last session of the ALDE conference and the drive home.

We took advantage of a beautiful day with a couple of stops in Minnesota.

The first, Minnehaha Falls, has its own blog coming up March 25.

The second, the Zumbrota bridge (photo left) checked off all of the old covered bridges in Minnesota.  It's the only one.  You will see its blog March 18.

Sunday was a day of rest.  After church, it was home to watch a variety of sports and pre-recorded programs.  It was a short weekend.

Coming back from a conference, there is a tendency to regurgitate all the ideas and tips you learned immediately.  I tried to restrain myself and instead shared some of the highlights as potential ideas for us moving forward in a team meeting.

The biggest news in my week were the new cellular phones we ordered.  I'm still at least one generation behind the latest cell phone technology, but upgrading to the Moto E +4 was a big move.

An observation - cell phones started as large as bricks or in bags - then they got small (flip phone anyone?) and are trending bigger again.  In that regard we're on the right wave.

That was my week.  How was yours?

Comments