Mountain Dew... what?

WHAT?
12/2/2017   dwm photo
It was the second to last can in the box; the penultimate can, I guess.

Then I noticed the words below "DEW," which read caffeine free.

WHAT?

I drink caffeine-free from time to time, especially in the evening, but the primary reason I purchase and drink Mt. Dew is the caffeine.

Cold liquid is my preferred go-juice pick me up delivery system, so it was disappointing, to say the least.

Maybe the good folks concocting that good ol' Mountain Dew could send me some to remedy this caffeine deficit.  At least I know why the Diet Dew didn't pick me up the way I expected.

Just a few years ago I adapted to Diet Dew.  When I get it from a fountain, I like to mix in a little regular Dew and a spritz of Code Red Dew to add some flavor to the diet drink.

But caffeine free?  Not for me, thank you very much.  My mistake.

Comments