Time for a Quick Breather

It's not a streak of Ripken, Gehrig, Favre, or Joe Thomas proportions, but Friday, October 27 will pass without a blog post.

The streak started September 21 with days filled with recollections from my trip to Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, and North Wisconsin plus regular blogs on Indiana Covered Bridges.

Unless something hits me before Friday morning, I'll take a breath.

Fear not, "They used to call me Pointdexter" returns Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday mornings with regular posts.

And my somewhat sadder take on the Green Bay Packers will continue the morning after the Packers play.

As I close this short sprint of daily blogs I am finding it hard to believe I didn't miss a day for three years between early 2013 and 2016.  I certainly won't pass that mark anytime soon.  Thank you for reading and checking out the home page for the latest post.  Tired of checking, sign up to follow the blog and you won't miss one.

Comments