Email Zen

In my email box last Thursday came a mass email with an important attachment.

My eyes went up as I read the one-sentence message:  "Let me know if you don't get this."

Just wait... no. What?

I considered the question.  The more I thought, the more confused I was.

'Let me know if you don't get this.'  How on earth can I possibly ever hope to do this?  And what about all those times I failed to let the sender know I didn't get their message?  Good thing there is a small jug of Tylenol in my desk.

Yes, I replied.  Apologetically for those times when I didn't let the sender know I didn't hear from them but did receive this transmission.

The sender replied saying they enjoyed the laugh.

Perhaps we can both try this question sometime this week in our email, tweet, or post.  I dare you, just use the line.

And, if you didn't read today's blog, please let me know and I'll email it to you.

Comments