Blog - blog - blog

Today doesn't seem right for writing about the weather.

Tomorrow is another chapter in the On the Air blog series, so I don't need an idea for Friday.

Saturday is two days away, so there is time to come up with something for it before Saturday morning arrives at 7:30.

But, it's Thursday, September 24, 2015 and I can't think of anything to write about.  The leaves are just starting to turn, but Fall arrived yesterday and I already wrote about the season.

The "day" for today is dedicated to cherries jubilee.  I don't mind cherries, but I don't understand the reason to have some kind of royal gala for the small fruit from Door County, Wisconsin.  It must be good to merit its own day.

So here we are.  Me, the blogger and you the faithful blog reader.  Thanks for visiting - I hope to have something more to say next time you stop.

Comments