50,000

Sometime Tuesday, this blog surpassed 50,000 individual visits.

Wow.

Thank you.

My ramblings in this space have been fun for me and hopefully enjoyable and/or enlightening for you.  Maybe both.

Just why so many of you decide to spend a minute or two with me, I'm not sure.  The topics and quality vary from day to day as my attention and thoughts veer from one subject to the next.

It's been a fun opportunity for me and it's great to have you along for the ride.

Looking down the line a bit... is 100,000 in site within a few years?  I don't know - nothing has gone "viral" yet from any of my posts.  Cafe and diner blogs seem to attract the highest number of eyeballs.

You are the reason I keep writing and started trying to have a new post everyday.  Whether you check in from Germany, Russia, Argentina, Canada, or in the United States - it's nice to have you stopping by.

Coming this week is the start of another attempt at blog story serial - On the Air - it begins Friday and I'm hoping it runs past Thanksgiving.

I'll see you tomorrow!

Comments