900 Times

900 times.  If you scroll through the various photos on the home page, you will find one picture square for each morsel of my mind left in cyberspace for you.  This is number 900.

It seems one of the reasons for social media and blogs like this one is a fixation on the people we are and hope to become.

Frankly, there is also some self-promotion too... yes?

"Look what I had for lunch today!"

"Here's what I am doing right.... NOW!"

"Look at me!"

No.  Really.   Look.  At.  Me.

Thanks!

My, my.  Another 100 blogs have rolled past your eyes and through this keyboard... wherever does the time go?  November 15th was 800 and here a little more than 3 months later and ta-da - 900 blog posts.

Just in the past hundred came the wrap up of the blog serial on the day after Thanksgiving and poems to mark the holidays of Thanksgiving and Christmas.

It included several posts about the Packers game against the Eagles that I was blessed to attend; some restaurant reviews; and thoughts about the rather odd winter we've experienced.

Look around the blogosphere and you may notice some blogs settle into a routine of regular posts and other start like a house-a-fire before melting down within a few weeks or months.

You don't know what's coming next, because I really don't know either.

I appreciate you reading these posts and hope you find a smile or reason to either nod or shake your head.

Hopefully before the blog hits 1,000 there will be several bike rides in the books and regular day time temps higher than 30 degrees.

Thanks for reading!  Come back for 901, tomorrow.

Comments