My Darling Clementine

For some reason I've never really liked eating messy foods.

While I enjoy the taste of a rack of ribs - I really don't want to get full of the delicious sauce when I eat it.

That's been one of my problems with oranges.

I love the juicy vitamin C.  Especially in the winter.  It tastes like sunshine.

But eating one, especially at work, is work. 

First, you have to devise a way to peel it, discard the rind, and eat it.  Good luck with all that if you are sitting at a lunch table with colleagues.

That's why I love the Clementines and/or Cutie oranges.  These little orange beauties peel easily, sometimes in one piece.  The separate easily into bite sized wedges of fruit juice.  They're delicious.

My suggested prescription for the coming winter time blahs... a handy and tasty orange.

Comments