Christmas Cards and Letters

There are just a couple days until Christmas, so you should be seeing your share of Christmas or Holiday Cards and the inevitable family Christmas newsletter.

In case you were not on my list in 2014, I thought this might be a perfect time to bring you up to date:

Dear Wonderful Reader,

My 2014 has been a busy one.  There were plenty of bike rides once all the snow finally melted away, and plenty of games to watch on TV and several I was blessed to catch in person.

Just knowing you were reading (almost everyday) was most appreciated, and exciting to see where you might be living now.  

If you made the big move across the ocean to Malaysia or across the pond to Germany - it feels great to know you kept checking out "They used to call me...."  It is always very interesting to see the long list of countries where people have logged in from since this all started 2 and a half years ago.

Lunches and breakfasts are a fun item to write about, and in some cases some of the more popular reads.  Don't worry, I'm trying to keep up and even increase my work-outs so all those pancakes, burgers, and outstanding snacks don't keep me from riding when the weather is nice.

Yes, there were ups and downs; joys and disappointments throughout the year.  This might be the place where I tell you about our offspring, but it was more of the same with cures of various diseases, Nobel Prizes awarded, and appointments to Federal sub-committees by the President, but that might sound like bragging - so I won't share all those wonderful accomplishments in our family.

The job is going well and it's been fun to enjoy getting out to enjoy creation on the weekends with trips to various State Parks and trails. 

In fact, some of the reason for these various adventures is to have material to blog about with you, my friend.

Thanks for reading - may you and yours have a blessed Christmas and Joyous New Year!

T. U. T. C. M. P.

If you stuck with the blog this far, I can only guess how happy you are not to be on this mailing list!

Counting today, there are only two shopping days left - I better get going!   I'll see you tomorrow.

Comments