Blogger's Road(block)

Someone said there would be days like this.

Days when no matter where I look or search there doesn't seem to be anything to write about today.

Sometimes I can find interesting fake holidays on the holiday insights webpage, but not today.  National Father-in-Law and Cheesecake Day doesn't really get my blogging juices flowing.

I have a wonderful Father-in-Law who served his country well in Korea and continued to be active with his local American Legion post for decades after returning home.  Just last month, he was included in an Honor Flight to Washington, D.C. which he called one of the best days in his life.

Cheesecake is not in my top five of all-time desserts, and maybe not in my top ten.  So, while I don't usually turn down a slice of the delicious and calorie laden cake - especially if crumbled Oreos are used for the crust - it isn't something I would drive out of my way to enjoy. 

I do wonder if the Cheesecake Factory has a product placement deal with the Big Bang Theory.

There's plenty of news swirling around us, but I tried to touch on that yesterday.  Topics for tomorrow and the rest of the week are in the planning stages.

So, that leaves me with today and nothing to write about. 

I'm concerned I could lose my license to blog without an appropriate topic today.... if I could just think of one.

If I do come up with an idea, it might make sense to save it for a rainy day when my mind is empty and the wind is whistling between my ears.

Yep, some days there just isn't anything to say except God's Blessings to you and have an awesome moment!  

Come on back tomorrow and I'll try again.

Comments