Pigeon!


Shoo!

Really, shoo!  Get outta here.

What are you doing on our balcony!

And, what exactly are you anyway?

So far at least, you've been perched there nearly 20 minutes without leaving a calling card.

I know we have a nice view, but there is also a Red-Tailed Hawk hanging around, so you might want to keep one eye on where that raptor is at all times.

You are just standing there... why?  What are you thinking?

The city is about 8 miles to your right - you can't miss it - there are big bodies of water on either side.  We call it an isthmus. 

No, I don't suppose you can pronounce it. 

Yes, there are plenty of statues downtown.

I'll give you this much, right now you don't look so bad. In fact, I'm curious what kind of pigeon you are.... but I really would rather you not come back tomorrow with a couple dozen feathered friends.

This place seats two, maybe four, tops.  And we don't serve cheep food!

Alright, you can sit there for another minute... and then if you don't fly off soon... I'm coming out there!


Comments