Packer Time!

It wasn't a masterpiece, but a good win for the men in Green and Gold yesterday.  Two wins and two losses ties them in the loss column with the Bears and Lions - and if they can build off this victory then things will start to look up for sure!


The Packers are through the first quarter of their season and I just learned the reason for their slow start.

Me.

Yep - I've been flying the Packer flag off the balcony, wearing my jersey or a different Packer t-shirt that hasn't lost, Packer socks, and a Packer hat atop my head for each game.

What I had neglected was to have the other Packer gear out on display!

The Packer tail-gating Chevy pickup truck, Packer Bobblehead (it's Favre, just don't have Aaron's yet), and two models of Lambeau Field are usually prominently featured during the NFL season until the Packers pack them away at the end of their run.

My apologies to Ted, Mark, Mike, Aaron, Clay, and the rest of the guys - you should be set to go now for the rest of the year!

Comments