Way too Good, to be That Bad!

On a recent trip to the Big City to the east, the beautiful summer day called for a trip to Kopp's.

They started in 1950 and now have three locations, including the one that hosted us to the West on Blue Mound Road.

Let's just say the Cheeseburger could have fed a small family.  Not that it did, although I reluctantly split it, actually not a real split - more like a 75%-25% split with me eating the 75%.

The burger is excellent - fresh, not frozen (ever) - and filling.  But... not too filling which is helpful when you are at a Frozen Custard place and there are a dozen plus variations on their Malted.

I try not to eat the quantity of this kind of stuff I used to enjoy.  But eating less makes stops like this even more special.  I chowed down on the burger and every last ounce and piece of the Oreo Malt.  Mmmmmmm.

The interior looks like an old-style drive in, stainless steel counter-tops, white uniforms on dozens of (mostly) young people scurrying around preparing food, taking orders, and one young lady just making shakes and malts.

I can't go back tomorrow.  But, I will be back - save me a spot on the patio!



Comments