That's a Pie!

A Chicago Style Pizza at the neighborhood pizza joint called Rosati's last weekend was my first.

I had no idea what I had been missing.

The medium pie we ordered looked like it could feed 10 people with it's 10 pieces.  One certainly went a long way for me.

The reason this was my first was I thought that chopped tomatoes on the pizza just weren't going to be my slice of 'za.

But, we gave it a go.  When we ordered, the waitress quickly reminded us that it would take longer - 35 minutes.  Good thing - that allowed extra time to build up an appetite.

The ooey-gooey cheese-y and tomato-y delight entertained slices of Canadian Bacon and Italian Sausage like Rockettes at Radio City Music Hall.

Incredible!

Best of all, there was enough to fill us up again one night later.  Yummm-y!  I'm looking forward to another one, maybe a little smaller version, next time.



Comments