Where in the World?

This whole 'bloggin' thing started for me as a way to keep some writing skills (if they can be characterized as such) from rusting and talk about a variety of things that caught my attention or got my creative juices flowing.

What surprises me, is checking the statistics page on the blog and where people are that actually count as registering a 'page view.'

The countries of the U.S.A. and South Korea are places where folks related to me live, so those countries were not surprising.

Countries that do surprise me?

Russia, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Guam, Italy, Poland, Turkey, Uruguay, Cambodia, South Africa, and China.

Guam just popped up this week on the list - so hello to my new friends in Guam from the cold climes of Madison, Wisconsin.

Greetings to all of you, wherever you might be, and thanks for dropping in.

It would be fun to hear from you - so, if you are so motivated, please post a comment about where you are reading this and why.

In the meantime, I'll keep spending time with you every day just like I am spending it with a very special friend who (for some reason) is interested in what I might write that day.

I'm very glad to have made your acquaintance.




Comments