- Binge-watching slow-style We've been watching My Crazy Ex-Girlfriend via Netflix. It's oddly compelling and for some reason the characters bursting into song actually enhance the show. However, this isn't show for children, definitely PG-13.
- Thinking of TV Also have to recommend new or newer shoes - Designated Survivor and Catch. So far only one episode in to it, but the Feud: Bette and Joan is a good watch, but rated R.
- It's a great time to love Sports The college madness is escalating. Baseball starts in 10 days. The NBA is getting to its best time of year (mostly because the Bucks are in the hunt for the first time in a very long time with a chance to do some damage).
- Madison had 80 bicycle v. vehicle crashes last year Since Madisonians ride their bikes than most other places, its going to have more accidents. But one, if you are the one, is too many. Fellow bikers need to look out for cars and trucks, OBEY traffic rules and signals, and don't presume the car will stop. As my Dad used to tell me, "You might be in the right, but you'll be DEAD right."
- Joy of Extra Light The first time driving home late from work after Daylight Savings Time is a treat when it's after 7 and the sun is just starting to dip below the horizon.
- Bits of cookie make an excellent topping for a bowl of ice cream. I'd suggest Oreo bits.
- Sniggles in case you're wondering, are actually developed scribble thoughts.
Try it the next time you don't have enough to say.
I'll meet you back here Saturday morning.