Weight Wait

Pork Tenderloin and Onion Rings
Triple X Drive In, West La Fayette, IN
This may an age - old problem.

Or it may be the first time I've really considered it.

I like to eat food I like.

I want to get in shape.

Can I do both?

On some level, I work out everyday so I can enjoy the occasional Pork Tenderloin and Onion Rings.

It seems food math is especially cruel.

The sandwich and side from the Triple X in West La Fayette feels like its worth 800 - 1,000 calories.

An hour of running on a treadmill might shed 400.

Shouldn't it be the other way around?

We should lose 1,000 calories for every hour of mildly strenuous activity and gain a quarter pound when enjoying a burger and chocolate malt.

That's not how it works, of course.

It's possible to enjoy a treat every once in a while.

Do it too often and it just get easier to watch your weight while you wait.

Comments