Here We Go!

In a few short hours after this blog 'posts,' the games in round 2 (still known to most of us as round 1) of the NCAA tournament.

Awesome!

I have my Mt Dew, some pizzas, pretzels, and some healthy snacks to keep me company on a journey that starts at 11:30 and won't finish until after 10 tonight.

Then, do it over again tomorrow.

Yeah, boy!

Marquette is the team of major interest today, but there's Valpo, Butler, St Louis, Michigan, and Harvard!

And the teams they're playing, plus a whole bunch of other teams.  16 games - in just under 12 hours.

Golden Eagles, Crusaders, Bulldogs, Billikens, Wolverines, and Crimson.

Then another 16 games on Friday.

I'm working this morning for a half-day, then coming home to put up my feet in front of the wide-screen; with the same plan for tomorrow.

As they say, it's a tradition unlike any other.

Comments